- Pedro Mendes - original author
- Mark Neal - original author
- Gilles Vollant - author, moderator of the Blat discussion list
- Tim Charron - author/maintainer from 10/1998 - 6/2003 - Added base64 encoding code, Added multiple binary "-attach"ments, Misc. features and fixes
- Tim Musson - maintainer starting 6/2003 - moved Blat to SourceForge.net
- Harri Pesonen - improved memory handling, DLL version, small fixes
- Arthur Donchey - -ss parameter
- Chip Hyde - miscellaneous features, minor bug fixes, general code clean up, guilty of producing version 2.0.
- Christophe Henquin - moderator of the Blat discussion list - Added -port, -try and -profile support
- Toby Korn - Bugfixes, MIME type autodetection
- the WinVN team - wrote gensock.dll and the excellent WinVN newsreader from which we copied most of Blat's code (PD apps are nice!)
- Beverly Brown - fixed the argument parsing
- Bob Beck - added console input (even though we did not use his code in the end...)
- Axel Skough - added the MIME code, fixed the CC/BCC bug, added the return code, added RFC compliant header support
- Stephen Gun - Bugfixes
Note: if you know of something / someone missed, please let us know!
Also, I left off eMail addresses intentionally!